Export Edge International Training and Consultancy have participated in many different projects under the European Leonardo da Vinci programme and work together with partners in the United Kingdom, France, Finland, Germany and Hungary.
We have actively contributed to overseas programmes delivered through EU PHARE, TACIS and USAID.
Bilingual Teaching in Vocational Training, twelve partners in eight countries (including Ireland, with Export Edge):
- Thüringer Kultusministerium
- SBSZ Wirtschaft und Verwaltung
- Lycée Professionnel Les Franchises
- Marie Curie, Freyming-Merlebach
In the United Kingdom:
- European College of Business and Management, London
- Leeds College of Technology
- Tartu Kutsehariduskeskus, Tartu
- Tornádó International, Szeged
- Centro de Formacáo Profissional, Lisbon
- Raahe Business School, Raahe