The online course is designed to enable learners to operate effectively in the import / export sectors and to understand the key issues affecting this industry. The focus is on practical functions underlying international trade operations and regulations.
The course covers current industry sector updates, tutorial support and option to attend revision class prior to exam.
|Commencing:||25 October 2019|
Export Edge Business College have been at the leading edge in education and corporate training in Ireland for nearly two decades. This practical course in International Trade is designed to enable learners to understand the key issues affecting the industry. The focus is on practical functions underlying international trade operations and regulations. Learning methods. This online learning course in International Trade is designed to enable learners to operate effectively in the export sector and understand the key issues affecting the industry without the necessity of commuting to attend classes. Using innovative online learning techniques attendees receive an e-learning classroom environment, tutorial feedback and support from lecturers and fellow students throughout the course.
- To learn about the fundamental aspects of international methods of payment
- To be aware of the key aspects of international finance and currency management
- To achieve practical experience of export contracts and legal documents in international shipping and trade finance payments
- To develop an understanding of the importance of exporting to the economy
- To appreciate the risks and range of factors that affect world trade
- To be familiar with the different modes of transport available to an exporter
- To become familiar with the export/import procedures for different markets
- Trade developments
- Export Trade Updates
- Modes of Transport
- Trade documentation
- International Commercial Terms
- Incoterms 2010 contractual practicalities
- Role of freight forwarder
- Transport Insurance
Continous assessment comprises of ongoing weekly submission of answers to online tests and online examination at the end of the course leading to a Certificate in International Trade award.