Credit Management & Debt Recovery
|Recognised by:||IICM & ILM|
|Course date:||TBA March 2017|
This course provides participants with a core understanding of international and local Credit Management issues, delivered by experienced trainers and backed up by comprehensive course material.
It is aimed at Directors, Finance/Credit Managers and senior accounts staff of SME companies.
Confidential credit assessment/ratings on sample debtors / prospects.
- Design effective T & C’s and Credit Application forms for prompt payments.
- Focus on improvement in Company Receipts and Cash Flows.
- Appreciate the essential features of a legally binding contract.
- Outline the main considerations in getting paid in a sales contract.
- Understand the issues involved in pursuing slow payers and debtor recovery.
- Understand the Legal Processes in the Collection of Debts.
- Utilise the international banking payment methods to minimise credit risks.
- Ensure Credit Management is seen as a positive influence in Customer Relations.
Course Benefit Assurance
Pre-course questionnaire will assist participants to focus on company issues and on their specific training needs. This course has been validated by ILM and accredited by IICM.
Doing Business in a Global Environment
- Terms and Conditions
- Administration & Controls
- Key Performance Indicators
Credit Control & Collections
- Assessing the Financial Risks
- Assessing Credit Terms
- Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Credit application Form
- Credit Limits
- Accounts Receivables
- Debtor aged analysis, days outstanding
- The Currency Market and Exchange Rates
- Debtor Management
Basics of Civil Litigation
- Late Payments legislation.
- Legal Proceedings
- Making Decisions on Legal Action
- Court Processes
A special discount is available (against the tuition fee) of 20% to a second attendee, when booked together four weeks in advance of the course.