Customs Compliance Procedures
|Recognised by:||ILM & IICM|
|Course date:||11 & 12 Oct 2017|
|Next Course date:||Feb 2018|
This course is a must for those management and supervisory personnel planning to expand their markets and for those planning import / export trade with new international markets.
- Provide the Exporting or Logistics company with the latest information on International Trade documentation, Customs, VIES & INTRASTAT Procedures.
- Understand the Authorised Economic Operator requirements, where lack of approval is very likely to encounter delays by Customs.
- Be aware of the major changes concerning Export and Import Control legislation & reporting Systems (ECS/ICS). The Revenue Import Control System is now in Law from 1st January 2011.
Course benefit Assurance
A detailed review of your customs and trade issues will take place with a pre-course questionnaire followed by ongoing telephone support for the month following the course.
Course Certificate will be provided to participants on course completion.
- Customs Framework
- What is INTRASTAT
- INTRASTAT Arrival/Purchase Declaration
- Impact of New & Future Member States
- Customs Classification
- Customs Procedures
- Customs Economic Procedures
- Rules of Origin
- Import & Export Controls
- How to use Customs online references
- Other Customs Areas
- Review Questions & Answers
A special discount is available (against the tuition fee) of 20% to a second attendee, when booked together four weeks in advance of the course.
Click here to see our Brochure about the course