Dangerous Goods by Sea – Introductory IMDG Course
|Recognised by:||ILM & IICM|
|Course date:||21 June 2017|
Export Edge Training have designed this 1 day awareness course to meet the IMDG regulations for personnel engaged in certain functions of the transport of dangerous goods by sea. This course is delivered by our experienced trainer, who is also highly qualified in IATA and ADR regulations.
- Become up to date on the International Maritime Association’s latest responsibilities for those involved in consigning and transporting Dangerous Goods by sea.
- Provide practical guidelines on loading and inspecting Cargo Transport Units.
- Understand the relevant training required of shoreside staff, whose duties concern the carriage of dangerous goods by sea.
Course Benefit Assurance
Upon successful completion of continuous assessment during the course participants will receive an MSO approved Dangerous Goods by Sea Certificate. Export Edge Training have been awarded Course Recognition by the Marine Survey Office (MSO), Department of Transport.
– Introduction to the IMDG Code
– Functional Responsibilities
– Hazard Classes
– Classification, Identification of Mixtures
– Packaging Types & Marking
– Labelling and Placarding
– Loading and Inspection of Cargo Transport Units
– Securing Cargo
– Forces that effect a CTU at sea
Click here to see our Brochure about the course