|Recognised by:||Marine Survey Office|
|Course date:||26 November 2013|
Export Edge Training have designed this 1 day awareness course to meet the IMDG regulations for personnel engaged in certain functions of the transport of dangerous goods by sea. This course is delivered by our experienced trainer, who is also highly qualified in IATA and ADR regulations.
- Become up to date on the International Maritime Association’s latest responsibilities for those involved in consigning and transporting Dangerous Goods by sea.
- Provide practical guidelines on loading and inspecting Cargo Transport Units.
- Understand the relevant training required of shoreside staff, whose duties concern the carriage of dangerous goods by sea.
Course Benefit Assurance
Upon successful completion of continuous assessment during the course participants will receive an MSO approved Dangerous Goods by Sea Certificate. Export Edge Training have been awarded Course Recognition by the Marine Survey Office (MSO), Department of Transport.
- Introduction to the IMDG Code
- Functional Responsibilities
- Hazard Classes
- Classification, Identification of Mixtures
- Packaging Types & Marking
- Labelling and Placarding
- Loading and Inspection of Cargo Transport Units
- Securing Cargo
- Forces that effect a CTU at sea
A special discount is available (against the tuition fee) of 20% to a second attendee, when booked together four weeks in advance of the course.
Enquiries & Bookings
To enquire about the course or to reserve a place, contact us by phone: +353 (0) 1 676 6894 or email: email@example.com
For more details see pdf below. Please contact us for bookings.