Dangerous Goods by Air IAA approved course
|Course date:||25, 26 & 27 Apr 2018|
|Course date:||1, 2 & 3 May 2018|
This internationally recognised course is designed for traffic and operations staff of consignors and air cargo agents. It is also useful to shipping department staff of manufacturers, wholesalers, importers and exporters.
Those whom complete the training must attend a refresher course within 24 months of the last certification.
- Become up to date with Dangerous Goods Regulations.
- Understand the different forbidden articles and substances for air transport.
- Differentiate between the Shipper and Operator responsibility.
- Identify State and Operator requirements of the Dangerous Goods List.
- Learn of the various packaging and labeling requirements.
- To complete dangerous goods consignments within the operator’s acceptance procedures.
- General Philosophy
- List of dangerous Goods
- Packing instructions
- Labelling and Marking
- Shipper’s Declaration and other relevant documentation
- Acceptance procedures
- Storage and loading procedures
- Pilot’s notification
- Provisions for passengers and crew
- Emergency procedures
- DG Training & Practical Exercises
- Practical Exercises/Case Studies
- Special attention to areas of difficulty
A special discount is available (against the tuition fee) of 20% to a second attendee, when booked together four weeks in advance of the course
Click here to see our Brochure about the course