Dangerous Goods Regulations Awareness Course
|Recognised by:||ILM & IICM|
|Course date:||27 Nov 2018|
Export Edge Training have designed this 1 day awareness course to meet the DG regulations for personnel engaged in certain functions of the transport of dangerous goods . This course is delivered by our experienced trainer, who is also highly qualified in IMDG & DGSA/ADR regulations.
- Become up to date on the latest responsibilities for those involved in consigning and transporting Dangerous Goods.
- Provide practical guidelines on loading and inspecting Cargo Transport Units.
- Understand the relevant training required of staff, whose duties concern the carriage of dangerous goods.
Course Benefit Assurance
Upon successful completion, participants will receive a Dangerous Goods Regulations Awareness Certificate. Export Edge Training have been awarded Course Recognition by the Marine Survey Office (MSO), Department of Transport and the Institute of Transport and Logistics .
– Introduction to the DG Regulations
– Functional Responsibilities
– Hazard Classes
– Classification, Identification of Mixtures
– Packaging Types & Marking
– Labelling and Placarding
– Loading and Inspection of Cargo Transport Units
– Securing Cargo
– Forces that effect a cargo transport unit CTU