Export & Customs Compliance Management
|Recognised by:||ILM & IICM|
|Course date:||10, 11 & 12 Oct 2017|
|Next Course date:||Feb 2018|
This course is a must for those management and supervisory personnel expanding their markets worldwide and for those planning to trade with new international markets.
- Become up to date with the latest International Trade and Documentation procedures, VIES / INTRASTAT and Customs regulations.
- Understand the myriad of import/export regulations facing companies involved in international trade.
- How to avoid difficulties with export documentation, delays on shipment or getting paid, and penalties for non-compliance.
- Understand the major changes that have been taking place concerning Export & Import Control Systems (ECS/ICS), Economic Operator Registration and Identification (EORI) and Authorised Economic Operator approval requirements covering all parts of the EU supply chain, where lack of approval is very likely to encounter delays by Customs.
Course Benefit Assurance
A detailed review of your customs and trade issues will take place with a pre-course questionnaire review followed by ongoing technical customs support for the month following the course.
- Information Sources
- Brexit Consideration
- International Market Issues
- Shipping and Trade Processes
- ICC INCOTERMS
- International Payment Issues
- Commercial / Transport Documentation
- Customs Framework
- Customs Classification
- Rules of Origin
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Customs Valuation
- Customs Audit
- Customs & Foreign Trade Documents
- Regional Trade Agreements
- Preferential Origin
- Customs Economic Procedures
- SAD and AEP
- Non-Tariff Barriers
- Customs Documentation
- Import & Export Controls
- Authorised Economic Operator
- Questions and Review
A special discount is available (against the tuition fee) of 20% to a second attendee, when booked together four weeks in advance of the course.
Click here to see our Brochure about the course