Export Procedures & Documentation
|Recognised by:||ILM & IICM|
|Course date:||22 January 2019|
This course is a must for those management and operational personnel expanding their markets worldwide and for those planning to trade with new international markets.
- Become up to date with the latest International Trade and Documentation procedures.
- Understand the myriad of import/export regulations facing companies involved in international trade.
- Learn how to avoid difficulties with export documentation, delays on shipment or getting paid, and penalties for non-compliance.
- Be aware of the significant changes and interpretation of Incoterms 2010, which came into force on 1 January 2011.
Course Benefit Assurance
A detailed review of your customs and trade issues will take place with a pre-course questionnaire review followed by ongoing support for the week following the course.
- Information Sources
- Brexit Contingency Planning
- International Market Issues
- Shipping and Trade Processes
- ICC INCOTERMS
- International Payment Issues
- Commercial / Transport Documentation
A special discount is available (against the tuition fee) of 20% to a second attendee, when booked together four weeks in advance of the course.