|Recognised by:||NITL, ILM, IICM|
|Course date:||17 September 2013|
This course is a must for those management and supervisory personnel expanding their markets worldwide and for those planning to trade with new international markets.
- Become up to date with the latest International Trade and Documentation procedures.
- Understand the myriad of import/export regulations facing companies involved in international trade.
- Learn how to avoid difficulties with export documentation, delays on shipment or getting paid, and penalties for non-compliance.
- Be aware of the significant changes and interpretation of Incoterms 2010, which came into force on 1 January 2011.
Course Benefit Assurance
A detailed review of your customs and trade issues will take place with a pre-course questionnaire review followed by ongoing support for the week following the course.
- International Trade Risk Assessment
- Managing Export Contracts
- Commercial Documents
- Modes of Distribution
- Shipping Case Study
- Customers and Transport Partners
- Questions and Review
A special discount is available (against the tuition fee) of 20% to a second attendee, when booked together four weeks in advance of the course.
Enquiries & Bookings
To enquire about the course or to reserve a place, contact us by phone: +353 (0) 1 676 6894 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details see pdf below. Please contact us for bookings.