International Credit Collections
|Recognised by:||ILM, ICM, DC PRO, QQI|
|Course date:||Tba March 2017|
This one day course provides participants with a core understanding of international and local Credit Management issues, delivered by experienced trainers and backed up by comprehensive course material.
It is aimed at Directors, Finance/Credit Managers and senior accounts staff of Multinational and SME companies.
• Design effective T & C’s and Credit Application forms for prompt payments.
• Focus on improvement in Company Receipts and Cash Flows.
• Appreciate the essential features of a legally binding contract.
• Outline the main considerations in getting paid in a sales contract.
• Utilise the international banking payment methods to minimise credit risks.
• Ensure Credit Management is seen as a positive influence in Customer Relations.
Pre-course questionnaire will assist participants to focus on company issues and on their specific training needs.
Credit Collections Overview Credit Collections Overview Overview
• Terms and conditions
• Collecting Process
• Performance – KPI’s
Credit Collections Focus
Credit Risk Assessment Credit Risk Assessment
• Assessing the Financial Risks
• Assessing Credit Terms
• Terms and Conditions of sale
• Credit application Form
• Credit Limits
• Accounts Receivables
• Debtor aged analysis, days outstanding
• Debtor Management
AUSTIN RUTLEDGE, B.Comm, ACMA, MIEx, MIITI.