Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training
This training is aimed at anyone who – regardless of advance knowledge – would like to start improving operational processes using Lean Six Sigma methods. This training is a must for anyone who wants to add value to their processes.
What does the 1-day Yellow Belt training involve?
As part of your Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training, you learn the basic principles of Lean Management and Six Sigma in just one day. In addition to this comprehensive basic knowledge, we take an in-depth look at the setup of a Lean Six Sigma (project-based) organisation, and show how the tools that you have discovered are put to practical use.
After this training course:
- You will know what Lean Management and Six Sigma involves
- You will know what Kaizen, 5S and VSM mean
- You will be able to implement minor improvements as part of your daily task
- You will be ready to participate in a Lean Management and/or Six Sigma project
- You will discover basic tools of Lean Six Sigma and how they are used.
Course Benefit Assurance
- Instructors and Lean Six Sigma certification
- Course is designed in accordance with ISO 13053 – 2011
- You will receive thorough training from experienced Lean Six Sigma Black Belt instructors. Following your training, you will receive an official Yellow Belt certificate. This will prove that you have mastered the basics of Lean Six Sigma and are well equipped to participate as a team member in Lean Six Sigma projects.
- Origins of Lean Six Sigma
- Key Concepts of Lean Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma Fundamentals
- Lean Tools
- DMAIC Methodology (Define, Measure, Analyse,Improve,Control)
- Identifying and Eliminating Waste
- Voice of the Customer
- Introduction to Value and Value Stream Mapping
- Introduction to Flow and Pull
- Root Cause Analysis
- Lean Projects
Questions and Review
A special discount is available (against the tuition fee) of 20% to a second attendee, when booked together four weeks in advance of the course.
Click here to see our Brochure about the course