Trade & Customs Compliance Procedures
|Recognised by:||ILM & IICM|
|Course date:||21 & 22 January 2020|
This course is a must for those management and operational personnel working with import / export trade in international markets.
- Provide the Exporting or Logistics company with the latest information on International Trade documentation, Customs, VIES & INTRASTAT Procedures.
- Understand the Authorised Economic Operator requirements, where lack of approval is very likely to encounter delays by Customs.
- Be aware of the major changes concerning Export and Import Control legislation & reporting Systems (ECS/ICS). The Revenue Import Control System is now in Law from 1st January 2011.
Course benefit Assurance
A detailed review of your customs and trade issues will take place with a pre-course questionnaire followed by ongoing telephone support for the month following the course.
Course Certificate will be provided to participants on course completion.
- Customs Framework
- Customs Classification
- Rules of Origin
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Customs Valuation
- Customs Audits and Powers
- Customs & Foreign Trade Documents
- Preferential Origin
- Customs Economic Procedures
- Calculating Import Duties & Taxes
- EU Transit System
- Customs Documentation
- Import & Export Controls
- Authourised Economic Operator (AEO)
- Electronic Manifest Systems (EMS)
- Union Customs Code
- SAD Completion
- Brexit Contingency Planning
- Review & Questions
A special discount is available (against the tuition fee) of 20% to a second attendee, when booked together four weeks in advance of the course.