Trade & Customs Operations
|Recognised by:||ILM & IICM|
|Course date:||03th September, 2020|
This course is a must for those management and operational personnel expanding their markets worldwide and for those planning to trade with new international markets.
- Get up to date with latest International Trade and Customs procedures.
- Appreciate main Brexit impacts in import/export regulations.
- Learn how to avoid difficulties with customs documentation and penalties.
- Become aware of the significant changes and interpretation of Incoterms 2020
Course Benefit Assurance
A detailed review of your customs and trade issues will take place with a pre-course questionnaire review followed by ongoing support for the week following the course.
- Information Sources
- Brexit Contingency Planning
- International Market Issues
- Shipping and Trade Processes
- ICC INCOTERMS
- International Payment Issues
- Commercial / Transport Documentation
A special discount is available (against the tuition fee) of 20% to a second attendee when booked together four weeks in advance of the course.
For more information about our upcoming short corporate courses click here