Export Edge Training are offering government supported Training and Consultancy services to companies in cross border trade
This worthwhile service comes at a time when Cross Border Traders are grappling with new Customs Rules and processes, including major changes under the Windsor Framework and the UK Border Operating Model affecting Irish companies.
Our aim is to support businesses to achieve opportunities in effective cross-border trade, to help companies develop and grow their export potential. A wide range of supports are offered, including Logistics, Customs and VAT advice to deal with your queries through a tailored dedicated one to one support.
Our support services offers:
- Telephone query and answer sessions.
- Expert guidance on Trade, Customs and VAT, lasting up to two months.
Company application eligibility:
- Employ fewer than 250 employees
- Annual turnover of €2-50m
- Trade in Goods across borders
- Trading history more than 1 year.
- Located in Ireland