Export Edge Training are Offering Government Supported Training and Consultancy Services to Companies in Cross Border Trade
Export Edge Training are offering Government Funded Training and Consultancy Services to Companies in their import/export Trade
We will provide a dedicated free service that supports existing and new SMEs in customs and VAT guidance, plus tailored consultancy advice,
This excellent service from InterTradeIreland comes at a time when Cross Border Traders are grappling to:
- Become familiar with new customs developments to take advantage over competitors.
- Improve your processes for customs reports on goods imports
- Avoid double duty tax on goods coming from GB
- Optimise tariff codes to minimise duties should quotas and anti dumping penalties apply
- Tighten up on GB supplier origin declarations, avoid duty on goods sent to GB for repair/refurbishment
- Changes under the Windsor Framework and the new UK, Border Operating Model.
To be eligible for Cross-Border Trade Hub consultant support your business must be:
Located on the island of Ireland (North or South)
Trade across the border (Northern Ireland / Ireland)
Employ fewer than 250 employees
Have an annual turnover of less than €50m (or sterling equivalent)
Have a trading history (minimum 12 months). InterTradeIreland reserve the right to request submission of financial accounts.
Our aim is to support your company to engage in efficient and effective import/export trade opportunities which will help SMEs develop and grow their international trade potential, in a two month cost free engagement.