International Trade Blended Learning Course
Export Edge Business College have been at the leading edge in Education and Corporate Training in Ireland over the last 14 years. Based on demand from our clients, we are delighted to announce our Fetac certified distance based course covering International Trade & Finance developments within the dynamic Trade and Exporting Industry sectors..
This blended learning course in International Trade is designed to enable learners to operate effectively in the export sector and understand the key issues affecting the industry without the neccessity of commuting to attend classes. Using innovative blended learning techniques attendees receive an e-classroom learning environment, tutorial feedback and support from lecturers and fellow students throughout the course. Initial lecturer briefing and full revision workshop are provided.
– To learn about the export/import procedures for different markets and the fundamental aspects of International Methods of Payment.
– To appreciate the risks and range of factors that affect World Trade.
– To become familiar with the different modes of transport available to an exporter.
– To achieve practical experience of Export Contracts and Legal Documents in International Shipping and Trade Finance Payments.
|Export / Import Trade
– Trade developments
– International Commercial Terms
– Incoterms 2020 contractual practicalities
– Trade & Customs Updates
– Modes of Transport & role of freight forwarder
– Customs frameworks
– Trade & Customs Documentation
|Contracts, Distribution and Agency Strategy
– Legally binding contracts
– Payment Methods for export sales
– Currency Markets
– Export Finance
– Transport and Credit Insurance
– Dispute Settlement Arbitration
FETAC & ILM Awards
There are two assignments during the term which award 40% marks, plus end of term exam. This Course is validated by FETAC and the Institute of Leadership & Management. This FETAC Component Certificate course can be combined with other modules leading to Major and Higher Level Awards in the National Framework of Irish and EU Qualifications.