|Recognised by:||ILM & IICM|
Export Edge Training have designed this 1 day awareness course to meet the DG regulations for personnel engaged in certain functions of the transport of dangerous goods . This course is delivered by our experienced trainer, who is also highly qualified in IMDG & DGSA/ADR regulations.
- Become up to date on the latest responsibilities for those involved in consigning and transporting Dangerous Goods.
- Provide practical guidelines on loading and inspecting Cargo Transport Units.
- Understand the relevant training required of staff, whose duties concern the carriage of dangerous goods.
Course Benefit Assurance
Upon successful completion, participants will receive a Dangerous Goods Regulations Awareness Certificate. Export Edge Training have been awarded Course Recognition by the Marine Survey Office (MSO), Department of Transport and the Institute of Transport and Logistics .
- Introduction to the DG Regulations
- Functional Responsibilities
- Hazard Classes
- Classification, Identification of Mixtures
- Packaging Types & Marking
- Labelling and Placarding
- Loading and Inspection of Cargo Transport Units
- Securing Cargo
- Forces that effect a cargo transport unit CTU
Contact here for further information
You can use the following form to find out more about this course.