|Schedule:||19th May 2022|
26th May 2022
|Venue:||Zoom (Virtual Class)|
- This online virtual course will guide you through principles and updates of the Export/Import procedures for growth markets. Participants will achieve practical knowledge of Trade Terms, with particular reference to Brexit impacts on Customs Documents in International Shipping.
- This course is a must for those supervisory and key personnel, dealing with Brexit Customs impacts and for those planning to trade with new international markets. Whether you complete returns or rely on your forwarding agents to complete returns, your company is the party liable for Customs compliance. To avoid the risk of infringements of the EU Customs Code, proper monitoring of returns has now become essential.
- Post Brexit Customs Impact
- SAD / AIS Customs Declarations analysis and Docs
- Tariff Classification Explained
- Understanding Origin & Preference
- Benefit from Customs Economic Procedures
- Calculating and Payment
- Special Customs Authorisations
- Compliance Procedures / Customs and VAT controls of Import Duty & Taxes
- A review of your trade issues will take place with a pre-course questionnaire followed by ongoing direct support for the week after the course.
- Now, you can apply partial fundings on this course from Skillnet, which is primarily aiming at helping you and your organisation growing your businesses with up-to-date knowledge and information.
Contact here for further information
You can use the following form to find out more about this course.