Customs Compliance Master Course
Are you looking to expand your business’s reach into new international markets ? Our course is designed for management and operational personnel who are planning to trade with new international markets or expanding their existing markets worldwide. Our course is a must for anyone looking to expand their business’s reach and maximize their potential for success in international trade. With our expert guidance and practical training, you’ll be able to confidently navigate the challenges of trading with new international markets and take your business to the next level.
Our expert trainers will guide you through the latest International Trade and Customs procedures, ensuring that you are fully equipped to navigate the complexities of global trade. We provide practical training that is designed to help you avoid difficulties with customs documentation and penalties, so you can focus on growing your business and achieving success in the global marketplace. Our course helps you navigate the complexities of Import/Export with ease.
- Get up to date with the latest international trade and customs procedures.
- Appreciate main post-brexit impacts on import/export regulations.
- Learn how to avoid difficulties with customs documentation and penalties.
- Become aware of the significant changes and interpretation of Incoterms 2020
Course Benefit Assurance
- A detailed review of your customs and trade issues will take place with a pre-course questionnaire review followed by ongoing support for the week following the course.
- Delegates who complete this training will obtain a course completion certificate after successfully completing ongoing assessments.
Special Offer: A special discount is available (against the tuition fee) of 20% to a second attendee when booked together four weeks in advance of the course.
To download the brochure enter your email below,
Great Britain’s exit from the European Union in January 2021 has resulted in significant changes to customs procedures in Ireland.
Post Brexit most of the businesses are using 3rd party for Customs clearance and procedures as we know the world of import/export regulations are complex. While this decision has certain advantages like cost and time saving.
It is associated with risks too like
Lack of control : Accuracy can be a challenge without adequate customs controls over declarations and partner compliance.
Hidden costs : There may be hidden costs which business might not be aware of at the beginning of the agreement, this can cause unexpected expenses and affect credibility of service provider and delay in movement of goods.
Risk-Ultimately the business is responsible for ensuring compliance with customs regulations even when outsourced to third party. In case of any errors, the business is still held liable.
How can you mitigate these risks?
You are in right place for this.
By achieving expert knowledge in Customs areas, you can take right decisions to tackle customs compliance and procedures.
Customs Compliance is a very specialised area. We can help you take control of the customs procedures and compliance which can save you duties, penalties and other additional costs.
Are you ready to take charge of this complex world of import/export.
We will make it simplified and customised for your business.
Differentiate your profile as decision marker so that you keep control of your clearances and take decisions with comprehensive knowledge.
course Outline :
Customs Compliance Procedures Course Outline | Import Duty, Export Documentation, Rules of Origin, and More :
Calculating and Payment of Import Duty & Taxes :
- Explanation of key import and export documentation
- Declarations Box analysis
- Value Build-up
- Customs Declaration Codes
- AIS / SADs, and Associated Documents
- Declarations Case Study
- Agents Direct / Indirect Representation
- Checking declarations
Customs Procedure Codes :
- Explanation of Customs Procedure Codes (CPC) and what they do.
- Availing of Special Customs PROCEDURES and Authorisations.
Rules of Origin :
- Compliance with rules of origin
- Preferential Origin certification
- Preferential Countries
- EUR, GSP, ATR, REX
INCOTERMS 2020 :
- Risks and Responsibilities
- Customs implications
- Applying Incoterms rules
Customs Tariffs :
- Guide to Classification
- Binding Tariff Information (BTI)
- Classification Exercise
- Highlighting the importance of identifying the correct codes for your business to ensure correct duty rates and reporting on Intrastat.
- You will gain an understanding of what commodity codes are, the terminology and how to successfully identify the correct code
Customs Audits :
- Assessing Customs Aspect Queries
- Authorised Economic Operator
- Benefits of being an Authorised Economic Operator
Why Choose Us ?
Frequently Asked Questions
This course is a must for those management and operational personnel expanding their
markets worldwide and for those planning to trade with new international markets.
Duration of this course is 2 half days
This open course is delivered through online virtual basis, using mic and screen participation.
In-company courses can be customised and delivered to a class group.
Depending on the availability of dates you can take courses you like.
Bank transfer & Paypal payments are accepted
Yes, after the course you will receive the certification.
Yes, we accept the PayPal provided additional outlay 3.6% is recovered.
You have to submit the booking form with participant and company PO details.
We will send you the invoice which contains course details and account details for bank payment transfer.
(payment should be transferred 3 weeks in advance of the course )
There will be continuous participant assessment throughout the course.
Do you have more queries ?
At Export edge , we are committed to providing exceptional customer service and support. So, if you have any queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you every step of the way