International Trade And Customs Compliance :
Export Edge Compliance Training cover the following areas:
- Tariff Commodity codes classifications appropriate to product descriptions.
- Goods valuation calculations for accurate Customs declarations.
- Origin and preferences, ensuring proof is held when claiming preferential origin.
- Customs procedures codes recommendations to reduce import duty requirements.
- Supporting documents to evidence import declarations .
- Supplier contracts covering Incoterms.
- Standard operating procedures (SOPs) to ensure Customs compliance.
- Auditing Readiness to ensure clearance declarations and supporting data are correct and up to date
- Assessing the benefits of becoming an Authorised Economic Operator (AEO)
Export Edge Training are approved by Skillnets and other government agencies for course funding support